Unable to execute API call /api/v1/connect

When i try to add a license to the ARM ds-5 v5.29.1, i get the error " Unable to execute API call /api/v1/connect".

I found some earlier threads aoubt the same issue and it seems to be a problem on ARM's side.

Can you do something to restore the service.

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi

I work at Arm.

Evaluation licenses are only available for the latest version of Arm DS, currently Arm DS 2023.1.
    Evaluation licences are not available for earlier versions of Arm DS, or for versions of DS-5 (such as your DS-5 v5.29.1).
    You must install Arm DS 2023.1 first.

I've just tried this myself and was able to obtain an evaluation licence successfully, so I believe our server is working correctly.
    This may have been a temporary glitch, so suggest you try again after installing Arm DS 2023.1.

Perhaps access to the Arm server is blocked by a firewall on your side.  You may need to check this with your IT team.

Stephen

• Hi

I work at Arm.

Evaluation licenses are only available for the latest version of Arm DS, currently Arm DS 2023.1.
    Evaluation licences are not available for earlier versions of Arm DS, or for versions of DS-5 (such as your DS-5 v5.29.1).
    You must install Arm DS 2023.1 first.

I've just tried this myself and was able to obtain an evaluation licence successfully, so I believe our server is working correctly.
    This may have been a temporary glitch, so suggest you try again after installing Arm DS 2023.1.

Perhaps access to the Arm server is blocked by a firewall on your side.  You may need to check this with your IT team.

Stephen

Children