This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't get the license for DS-5 in SOC EDS by cyclone V soc development kit license serial

Hi,

The problem is shown above.

Also I can't get 30 day free experience as well.

Reguards.

Parents
  • Hi

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Licenses for DS-5 are no longer available because DS-5 has been superseded by Arm Development Studio ("Arm DS").

30-day evaluation licenses for Arm DS are available.  Within Arm DS, use Help > Arm License Manager to obtain an evaluation license.  I tested this myself with Arm DS 2022.2 today, and was able to obtain an evaluation license, so I believe the system is working correctly.

Please could you try again to obtain an evaluation license.  If you are still seeing problems, then please let us know what error messages / screen shots you are seeing and we can investigate further.

Stephen

• Hi

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Licenses for DS-5 are no longer available because DS-5 has been superseded by Arm Development Studio ("Arm DS").

30-day evaluation licenses for Arm DS are available.  Within Arm DS, use Help > Arm License Manager to obtain an evaluation license.  I tested this myself with Arm DS 2022.2 today, and was able to obtain an evaluation license, so I believe the system is working correctly.

Please could you try again to obtain an evaluation license.  If you are still seeing problems, then please let us know what error messages / screen shots you are seeing and we can investigate further.

Stephen

Children