This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Why does every slaves always hreadyout is always '1' ?

Dear All,

Would you please help me to understand why every slaves always hreadyout  declared as '1' in Cortex M Design Kit and can't modify it in slave status?

I found a declaration assign hreadyouts  = 1'b1;   

Actually I'm trying to monitor only HWDATA and HRDATA when they are executed as the below

As you can see the above waveform, there are 4 HWDATA and 4HRDATA . But there is no way what I want to capture the only executed point. because Hready is always '1' and else signals also doesn't help much to me.

Could you guide me how I can check the only read and write event for HRDATA and HWDATA ?

Parents
  • If you are a CMSDK licensee you should submit a support request to Arm on the licensee only support portal that your company should be aware of.

Please also say where in the CMSDK deliverables you see the hreadyouts assignment.

Initial guess without knowing where in the CMSDK system you are looking at is that this module never needs to signal wait states, hence the wait signal being tied high.

• If you are a CMSDK licensee you should submit a support request to Arm on the licensee only support portal that your company should be aware of.

Please also say where in the CMSDK deliverables you see the hreadyouts assignment.

Initial guess without knowing where in the CMSDK system you are looking at is that this module never needs to signal wait states, hence the wait signal being tied high.

Children