This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

C++ Standard library support in Morello linux pure-cap

Hi

I noted from a previous post (7 months ago) that support for linux pure-cap libc++ was not yet available - is this now available?  If so please can you advise how to get it?

It appears that the morello aarch64 linux pure-cap toolchain only has the MUSL CRT libraries built for aarch64 purecap, the C++ libs are aarch64 only.

Note that I downloaded the build artefact https://git.morello-project.org/morello/musl-libc/-/jobs/artifacts/morello/master/download?job=build-musl-aarch64 ... perhaps some other artefact now has the needed support?

Thanks

Pete

Parents
  • Hello Pete,

A quick update. We have recently updated one of the scripts that are used to build the toolchain: tools/build-morello.sh. New version have three experimental steps: libunwind, libcxxabi, and libcxx. They allow to build C++ libraries from LLVM for purecap target and link them to purecap Musl. I must warn that they are very experimental at this point only build static versions of these three libraries, but you are welcome to try and see if it works for you. We hope to improve this at some point.

Thanks,
    Yury

• Hello Pete,

A quick update. We have recently updated one of the scripts that are used to build the toolchain: tools/build-morello.sh. New version have three experimental steps: libunwind, libcxxabi, and libcxx. They allow to build C++ libraries from LLVM for purecap target and link them to purecap Musl. I must warn that they are very experimental at this point only build static versions of these three libraries, but you are welcome to try and see if it works for you. We hope to improve this at some point.

Thanks,
    Yury

Children