This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

STM32 F401RE(nucleo 64) - STLink communication issues

Hello,

I have some issues with my nucleo board . I hadn't used it for a long time. Recently , i tried to handle it again but i don't succeed to download any program in the microcontroller.
I get some messages error as STLink USB communication error or still No target detected .
Naturally, i tried to look at potential solutions in the internet but until there the problem remains .

Need help !

Thanks in advance .

uVision V5.24.2.0
STLink Firm. version : V2.J29.M18 STM32 Debug + Mass storage

Parents
  • >>Naturally, i tried to look at potential solutions in the internet but until there the problem remains .

Ok, so that tells up nothing. Not what remedies you tried, or if/how they failed.

Strap BOOT0 pin high and try to Flash -> Erase

Check also with ST-LINK Utilities, but make sure you don't have an active connection in any other application when trying to connect with Keil

Check jumpers on the board. Check voltages at the part.

• >>Naturally, i tried to look at potential solutions in the internet but until there the problem remains .

Ok, so that tells up nothing. Not what remedies you tried, or if/how they failed.

Strap BOOT0 pin high and try to Flash -> Erase

Check also with ST-LINK Utilities, but make sure you don't have an active connection in any other application when trying to connect with Keil

Check jumpers on the board. Check voltages at the part.

Children