This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

TZC-400 Memory Regions Question

Hi experts,

Based on the manual of TZC-400, we could set up at most 8 regions with different security settings.

However, I'm wondering, when a normal world(non-secure) application read or write a specific address, how does the TZC-400 decide whether the address is secure or not?

I think region 1-8 could overlap addresses with each other so I'm confused about how to decide the security of an address.

Any suggestion or discussion is welcomed.

Thank you.

Simon

Parents
  • Hi ashwildingarm,

Thank you for the replying. I did read this section before.

However, based on the document I read, the filters only check the operations from those "master" like GPU, USB and so on.

So I'm wondering does the filter also check the operations from the CPU? If it does, is there any document describe how the filter output the signals about CPU read/write?

Thank you again for your help.

Shengye

• Hi ashwildingarm,

Thank you for the replying. I did read this section before.

However, based on the document I read, the filters only check the operations from those "master" like GPU, USB and so on.

So I'm wondering does the filter also check the operations from the CPU? If it does, is there any document describe how the filter output the signals about CPU read/write?

Thank you again for your help.

Shengye

Children