This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Launch of ARM DS 2023.0 hangs at "Checking existing product setup..." in Product Setup dialog

I have a new installation of ARM Development Studio 2023.0. I haven't gotten to the point of requesting a 30-day evaluation license. Immediately when launching the program, the product hangs with the following dialog:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Parents
  • I have a few more data points.

• I can install the same software on another Windows 10 Pro / 64-bit workstation that has gone though less S/W installs and de-installs, no VMs, no WSL, etc. and it skips the "Checking existing product setup..." dialog and goes directly to the "Select a license" dialog.
    • I can run that machine in safe mode w/ networking and it works
    • Running on my normal workstation, even in safe mode w/ networking does not work.
    • I've repaired the installation without effect.
  • I have a few more data points.

• I can install the same software on another Windows 10 Pro / 64-bit workstation that has gone though less S/W installs and de-installs, no VMs, no WSL, etc. and it skips the "Checking existing product setup..." dialog and goes directly to the "Select a license" dialog.
    • I can run that machine in safe mode w/ networking and it works
    • Running on my normal workstation, even in safe mode w/ networking does not work.
    • I've repaired the installation without effect.
Children
No data