This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Some question about Arm Embedded Evaluation Kit

Ask the Arm ML Embedded Evaluation Kit(review.mlplatform.org/.../documentation.md

1.In the "Memory considerations" section of this article, it is mentioned that there are three memory modes that can be set. May I ask why the Dedicated_Sram mode can only be used on Ethos-U65?

Is it because of some hardware limitation that it can only be used on U65?

2.Why does activate_buf_sz in use_case.cmake refer to different memory when Shared_Sram and Dedicated_Sram are used? Under Shared_Sram, it refers to the size of SRAM, and under Dedicated_Sram, it refers to the size of DRAM?

The activate buffer I know is to put the tensor arena and should be placed in the cache. Not sure why the size of this value for different modes refers to different things.

(Dedicatd_Sram_mode) (Shared_Sram_mode)

3.I have tried putting a model (FSRCNN, github.com/.../FSRCNN_Tensorflow)
Convert it to tflite, and use the Vela compiler to convert tflite into an optimized model and put it on the FVP of Ethos-U65 to simulate, and encountered a problem.
"tensor allocation failed!"

This situation was encountered before because the value of activate_buf_sz in use_cased.cmake was set too small. At this time, we need to check the memory of the repoert of Vela comilper to adjust its size.

I am using dedicated Sram mode this time, so I have to check the DRAM used value of Memory uesd to adjust.
But this time the situation is different. The value I adjusted has exceeded the required value.

Still tensor allocation failed!
Would like to ask is there any reason why he failed?

(vela report)

(activate_buf_sz in use_cased.cmake)

Thanks in advance for your answers

Parents Reply Children