This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Corstone SSE-300 FVP simulator does not work on ARM Dev Studio

Hi.

I use the ARM Development Studio. And I tried to run the Corstone SSE-300 (MPS3) simulator on the Cortex-M55 but an error occurs.

Blog where possible hints would not open yet (community.arm.com/.../software-development-for-corstone-300

Possible problems: maybe I use the wrong model parameters
I tried "-C fvp_mps2.DISABLE_GATING=1 -C cpu0.FPU=1 -C cpu0.MVE=2"

or

"-C cpu0.enable_helium_extension=1 -C cpu0.vfp-present=1 -C cpu0.vfp-enable_at_reset=1".

Who managed to run the simulator? Please help me if it is possible to run the simulator?

Thanks!

Parents
  • Hi Yu,

The SSE-300 FVP is not installed as part of Arm Development Studio - most likely the issue is that you have not added the folder of the FVP executable to the path, and so Development Studio cannot find it to launch it.

Alternatively, if you are launching the FVP directly from the command line, you should add the -I (--iris-server) option, also recommended with -p to show the port number used, and then use Connect to an already running model at (say) 127.0.0.1:7100 (aka localhost:7100, the default)

• Hi Yu,

The SSE-300 FVP is not installed as part of Arm Development Studio - most likely the issue is that you have not added the folder of the FVP executable to the path, and so Development Studio cannot find it to launch it.

Alternatively, if you are launching the FVP directly from the command line, you should add the -I (--iris-server) option, also recommended with -p to show the port number used, and then use Connect to an already running model at (say) 127.0.0.1:7100 (aka localhost:7100, the default)

Children