Keil J-tag Automatically Generated ini Syntax Error

Hello kind forum user,

I am trying to debug an ADUCM355 over a J-link using serial wire debug in Keil. The following is produced in the console.

Is the debugging failing due to the syntax error in the JLinkSettings.ini file? This file was generated by the IDE. Any work arounds for this?

Parents
  • The µVision IDE does not generate the JLinkSettings.ini file. This file must have been generated by the J-Link driver itself or maybe you used a J-Link commander from Segger. I would just delete this file and see what happens. This file will be re-generated next time you use J-Link.

Did ou select the right Flash programming algorithm in uVision? You can see that the Flash 'Erase' failed.

• The µVision IDE does not generate the JLinkSettings.ini file. This file must have been generated by the J-Link driver itself or maybe you used a J-Link commander from Segger. I would just delete this file and see what happens. This file will be re-generated next time you use J-Link.

Did ou select the right Flash programming algorithm in uVision? You can see that the Flash 'Erase' failed.

Children