This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

LPC2000 series not in installer pack for Keil MDK Plus (uVision5)

I have a LPC2378 and LPC2478 on a legacy product that I inherited. Keil says on the website that Arm7 architectures are supported with the plus version. I have everything activated in uVision but the pack installer doesn't have any LPC2000 devices in the list. Am I doing something wrong or do I have the wrong product? The last engineer used uVision4 -- are these devices not supported in uVision5?

Thanks in advance,

Jordan

Parents
  • Hello Jordan,

I assume you:

- are using MDK v 5.38. 

- downloaded the Legacy Arm Compiler 5 version r5p6-07rel1 from this page:

https://developer.arm.com/downloads/view/ACOMP5

- Added Arm Compiler 5 to the Keil MDK toolchain using these steps:

developer.arm.com/.../

-    you downloaded and installed  "Legacy Pack Download" "Arm7, Arm9, Cortex-R" (MDK79525.EXE) into the C:\Keil_v5 folder.

If so, then try opening these examples and see if you can load them onto to your evaluation board:

C:\Keil_v5\ARM\Boards\Keil\MCB2400\Blinky\Blinky.uvproj

C:\Keil_v5\ARM\Boards\Keil\MCB2300\Blinky\Blinky.uvproj

You can use those examples as a template for setting up your inherited project. 

• Hello Jordan,

I assume you:

- are using MDK v 5.38. 

- downloaded the Legacy Arm Compiler 5 version r5p6-07rel1 from this page:

https://developer.arm.com/downloads/view/ACOMP5

- Added Arm Compiler 5 to the Keil MDK toolchain using these steps:

developer.arm.com/.../

-    you downloaded and installed  "Legacy Pack Download" "Arm7, Arm9, Cortex-R" (MDK79525.EXE) into the C:\Keil_v5 folder.

If so, then try opening these examples and see if you can load them onto to your evaluation board:

C:\Keil_v5\ARM\Boards\Keil\MCB2400\Blinky\Blinky.uvproj

C:\Keil_v5\ARM\Boards\Keil\MCB2300\Blinky\Blinky.uvproj

You can use those examples as a template for setting up your inherited project. 

Children
No data