This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

using IAP for flash writing with working ethernet

I use lpc2378 and can write to flash with IAP, but if I have working ethernet (based on easyweb sample) then...
then a number of things occure exept normal work.

Anybody uses write data to flash with ethernet ?

Parents
  • Hi,

Can you please explain your situation more clearly?

Specifically, what does this mean: "then a number of things occure exept normal work"?

I am using the IAP interface to flash my LPC2468 (with TCPnet) successfully via Ethernet. However, I do run into some problems when trying to flash the portion of my ROM that TCPnet resides in. As a temporary solution, I have assigned TCPnet its own section of ROM and simply not flashed over that.

-Eric

• Hi,

Can you please explain your situation more clearly?

Specifically, what does this mean: "then a number of things occure exept normal work"?

I am using the IAP interface to flash my LPC2468 (with TCPnet) successfully via Ethernet. However, I do run into some problems when trying to flash the portion of my ROM that TCPnet resides in. As a temporary solution, I have assigned TCPnet its own section of ROM and simply not flashed over that.

-Eric

Children