This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

include path problems

receiving the following error in MDK Lite 5.23 uvision5 for arm lpc1768

C:\Keil_v5\ARM\PACK\Keil\LPC1700_DFP\2.3.0\RTE_Driver\UART_LPC17xx.c(75): error: #5: cannot open source input file "RTE_Device.h": No such file or directory

This is despite the file showing under the CMSIS Driver node in the project tree. I try to re-add the file but it wont, stating the file is already included. Stumped

Parents
  • >> I try to re-add the file but it wont, stating the file is already included.

It is not complaining it can't find the .C file, it is complaining that the Include Paths in the C/Options dialog is incomplete or poorly ordered. FIX THAT

You don't add .H files to the project, you add .C files, and if it is compiling this one, or trying, it clearly already knows about it. Adding the .C file again won't fix this.

• >> I try to re-add the file but it wont, stating the file is already included.

It is not complaining it can't find the .C file, it is complaining that the Include Paths in the C/Options dialog is incomplete or poorly ordered. FIX THAT

You don't add .H files to the project, you add .C files, and if it is compiling this one, or trying, it clearly already knows about it. Adding the .C file again won't fix this.

Children