This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

IAP Simulation using Keil

Hi All,

I am working with P89CV51RD2. I have written a small custom bootloader code that is erasing a Block.
I dump my code at an address starting from 0xF000. And want to erase block 1.

I want to simulate it using Keil. But problem while debugging is, when I am calling PGM_MTP (which is at the address of 0xFFF0) it showing NOP like.,

C:0xFFF0 00 NOP

I don't whether I can do simulation of IAP using Keil or not?

If I can then how can I found internal boot program that can erase section as per command?

One more thing I also tried to Set ENBOOT bit( using AUXR1 register) but still finding NOP at 0xFFF0H address.

Please guide.

Regards,
Utsavi Bharuchwala

Parents
  • I know the simulator can't simulate IAP for a number of different processors so it's likely it can't for your processor too.

Not sure if it might be possible/meaningful to have the IAP code try to raise some signal to trig the simulator script and possibly perform some memory updates in the simulator script.

• I know the simulator can't simulate IAP for a number of different processors so it's likely it can't for your processor too.

Not sure if it might be possible/meaningful to have the IAP code try to raise some signal to trig the simulator script and possibly perform some memory updates in the simulator script.

Children