This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

uVision v2 hangs on launching (in task manager shows SECsplashwnd not responding)

Hi All,
I am using uVision v2 for my project. Previously It was working fine but suddenly from a day when I launch the uVision V2 then It hangs and in task manager it display "SECsplashwnd in not responding".
I am using windows & for this application. If any one have faced same problem and fixed it plz provide the solution.

Thanks

Parents
  • As Reinhard says, uVision-2 is really ancient!

"I am using windows &"

You mean Windows 7 ?

So that's 2 or 3 Windows generations later than what uVision-2 was designed for - I'd say you've had your money's worth by now?!

Anyhow, ISTR - from the distant past of last century - that this "splash screen hang" was not unknown on UV2.

What happens if you delete your project before starting uVision?

Look in the help files to see if there's a command-line option to start without the Splash screen ...

• As Reinhard says, uVision-2 is really ancient!

"I am using windows &"

You mean Windows 7 ?

So that's 2 or 3 Windows generations later than what uVision-2 was designed for - I'd say you've had your money's worth by now?!

Anyhow, ISTR - from the distant past of last century - that this "splash screen hang" was not unknown on UV2.

What happens if you delete your project before starting uVision?

Look in the help files to see if there's a command-line option to start without the Splash screen ...

Children