This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

FILE operations for MCB 2300

Hi,

I am working on MCB 2300 kit (NXP2378 Processor). My application requires to pass an image as input to the program and I need to open that image in write mode. I have tried using fopen (filename,"w") but it throws me the following error

Test.axf: Error: L6200E: Symbol __stdout multiply defined (by stdio_streams.o and retarget.o).

Please let me know how I can open some files for processing them in Keil uVison4.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Pavan

Parents
  • "Error: L6200E: Symbol __stdout multiply (sic) defined (by stdio_streams.o and retarget.o)."

The use of "multiply" here is not very good.

What they mean is that the symbol __stdout has multiple definitions: one in stdio_streams.o, and another in retarget.o

You need to work out which one to keep, and which to remove.

Have you studied the documentation on "retargetting"?
    ("retargetting" is the process necessary to adapt the generic things like stdout to the specifics of your particular system)

• "Error: L6200E: Symbol __stdout multiply (sic) defined (by stdio_streams.o and retarget.o)."

The use of "multiply" here is not very good.

What they mean is that the symbol __stdout has multiple definitions: one in stdio_streams.o, and another in retarget.o

You need to work out which one to keep, and which to remove.

Have you studied the documentation on "retargetting"?
    ("retargetting" is the process necessary to adapt the generic things like stdout to the specifics of your particular system)

Children