This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

keybaored whith displey

hi pople, i want to make a program to get the message on my displayw ith it scrooliong from left to rigt and down. and i need the keybaored to choos. has nu bodey got the code for me to see.

this is v urgant and i need it quickeley so email me on lashar859@gmail.com with the code now.

Parents
  • I wish that anyone that 'help' someone by posting/e-mailing "here is the code you need" will end up with whoever they 'helped' as their assistant, and management telling them "now you are two, do twice as much".

This does NOT refer to real help e.g. answering "why does this part of the code I have written not work as I expect"

Erik

• I wish that anyone that 'help' someone by posting/e-mailing "here is the code you need" will end up with whoever they 'helped' as their assistant, and management telling them "now you are two, do twice as much".

This does NOT refer to real help e.g. answering "why does this part of the code I have written not work as I expect"

Erik

Children