This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How can i debug multiprocessor system?

Subj.

Parents
  • Generally, you can have several MicroVision windows opened simuiltaneously...I did several projects that used more than one CPU succesfully...The rest depends on your hardware.The cheapest way is to use MON51, if you can (depends on your hardware) or FLASHMON51, if your processor can support it. Some cores have JTAG debug port, like Triscend, Cygnal (Silicon Laboratories), so you should have several JTAG debug adapters. Or, as Erik said, buy several emulators...

regards

Dejan

• Generally, you can have several MicroVision windows opened simuiltaneously...I did several projects that used more than one CPU succesfully...The rest depends on your hardware.The cheapest way is to use MON51, if you can (depends on your hardware) or FLASHMON51, if your processor can support it. Some cores have JTAG debug port, like Triscend, Cygnal (Silicon Laboratories), so you should have several JTAG debug adapters. Or, as Erik said, buy several emulators...

regards

Dejan

Children