This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there any Mali-V61/Mali-V550 board out there?

Hi ARM Community !

I have worked on media (LIVE/VOD) transcoding system for 5 years , include software based (x264, x265, ffmpeg) , hardware based (Intel Quicksync, NVIDIA NVENC) .

Currently I'm interested in building a transcoding system based on ARM. I have a couple of Raspberry Pi 3 Model B and i.MX6DL board to work on and really impressed with the power efficiency/ low cost they are. However they're still lack of performance I'm looking for, and that's why the Mali-V61/Mali-V550 get me interested.

So my question is simple, is there any Mali-V61/Mali-V550 full function board out there? I know the Mali-V61 just announced recently but the Mali-V550 is our for a while. If there're no manufacture that produce such board, is there any alternative board that have SOC more powerful than the chip on Raspberry Pi 3 model B/i.MX6DL and suit my need ? (they must be able to do hardware transcoding , and support H265 is a plus)

Thanks guys