This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Getting EGL_BAD_DISPLAY while firing eglquerystring() from application

Hi Community,

I am building test suite for Open GL ES 2.0 with EGL support.When I run app ,i am getting above error while getting EGL extensions with API egl.querystring().

Anything I am missing here OR is it because of libMAli.so/libEGL.so/user-space-driver issue?

My platform is linux with x11 as window manager.

Let me know if you want more information

Thanks,

Vaibhav

Message was edited by: vaibhav

Parents
  • Hi vaibhav810,

Would you be able to send me the reference of the hardware you are using or at least the version of the Mali driver?

To do so you can use the following command:

strings libMali.so | grep -E "r[0-9]*p[0-9]-[0-9]*rel[0-9]"

Also could you send the code inside the function getPlatformExtensions, and what exactly the error you got was?

For code formatting you can use the advanced editor syntax highlighting option (Reply -> Advanced Editor top right -> Double > symbol).

Cheers,

Thomas

• Hi vaibhav810,

Would you be able to send me the reference of the hardware you are using or at least the version of the Mali driver?

To do so you can use the following command:

strings libMali.so | grep -E "r[0-9]*p[0-9]-[0-9]*rel[0-9]"

Also could you send the code inside the function getPlatformExtensions, and what exactly the error you got was?

For code formatting you can use the advanced editor syntax highlighting option (Reply -> Advanced Editor top right -> Double > symbol).

Cheers,

Thomas

Children