This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to share texture memory

i work on firefly/rk3288,and got the same problem as this discussion http://community.arm.com/thread/8116

when i try to use eglCreateImageKHR , it returned EGL_NO_IMAGE_KHR, error code is EGL_BAD_PARAMETER(0x300c),accroding to this site https://www.khronos.org/registry/egl/extensions/KHR/EGL_KHR_image_base.txt, it seem the <target> or <attrib_list> is invalid, but i am

doubt,i use as below

const EGLint img_attribs[] = {
     EGL_IMAGE_PRESERVED_KHR, EGL_TRUE,
     EGL_NONE
  };
EGLImageKHR image = eglCreateImageKHR (display, EGL_NO_CONTEXT, EGL_NATIVE_PIXMAP_KHR,
      &pixmap, img_attribs);

pixmap is define as

#define YUYV_FORMAT  0x001022A88LL  

struct fbdev_pixmap  
{  
  int width, height;  

struct  
  {  
  /** @brief The line stride of each plane. 
  * For each plane required by the format, the number of bytes from one line of samples to the next. Other entries in 
  * the array should be 0. 
  */  
  khronos_usize_t stride;  
  /** @brief The byte size of each plane. 
  * For each plane required by the format, the number of bytes taken up by that plane. That includes any space wasted 
  * in partially-used blocks. 
  */  
  khronos_usize_t size;  
  /** @brief The offset from the memory handle to each plane. 
  * For each plane required by the format, the number of bytes from the start of the allocation to the start of that 
  * plane. Other entries in the array should be 0. 
  */  
  khronos_usize_t offset;  
  }  
  planes[3];  

/** An integer that specifies the format of the pixmap. Its meaning is known by the Mali driver. */  
  uint64_t pixmap_format;  
  /* dma_buf fd for each of the plan */  
  int handles[3];  
};  

struct fbdev_pixmap pixmap;  
memset(&pixmap, 0, sizeof(struct fbdev_pixmap));  
pixmap.width = width;  
pixmap.height = height;  
pixmap.handles[0] = dma_fd;  
pixmap.planes[0].stride = width * pixel_size;  
pixmap.planes[0].size = width * height * pixel_size;  
pixmap.pixmap_format = YUYV_FORMAT;  

so,i dont know where is the problem

my mali lib version is mali-t76x_r5p0-06rel0_linux_1+fbdev

and i need the definition of struct fbdev_pixmap on YUYV_FORMAT and GL_RGBA format, thx

Parents
  • Hi fengyin,

The code looks good, the question is whether or not the particular version of the driver you're using supports this extension / type of memory.

I've asked guillaume.tucker to look into it for you. (He's the person building and publishing the various versions of the Mali driver you can find on malidevelopers)

Thanks,

Anthony

• Hi fengyin,

The code looks good, the question is whether or not the particular version of the driver you're using supports this extension / type of memory.

I've asked guillaume.tucker to look into it for you. (He's the person building and publishing the various versions of the Mali driver you can find on malidevelopers)

Thanks,

Anthony

Children