frame advisor capture terminated when click analyze button

Hi dear arm experts, I installed the latest arm mobile studio and found the newly added tool frame advisor so I decided to have a try.

The usb debugging of my pixel 6 is enabled, and I didn't find " Disable permission monitoring" option so I ignored this step:

I started capture, the capture seems successful but when I clicked the button analyze, I got this error:

The error log only shows:

[2023-12-21 15:12:35.168] [Controller] [error] terminate error: Access is denied.

I also checked the adb log and found no clue. I have tried two different UE4 game, both not working.

Do I need a rooted device to use the frame advisor? If not can you kindly tell me what's might going wrong?

thanks in advance.

Update 2023/12/22:

I also tried frame advisor(with administrator) on a rooted samsung s20 phone, and still not working. This time it display error when I clicked the capture button.

first this one:

after you click ok, then thesame error again:

Parents
  • Hi iculi,

Thanks for your feedback.

You don't need a rooted device to work with Frame Advisor. Would you be able to share the two log files that are generated, as well as the logcat if you are able? This will help us to determine what is happening.

Thanks,

Martyn

• Hi iculi,

Thanks for your feedback.

You don't need a rooted device to work with Frame Advisor. Would you be able to share the two log files that are generated, as well as the logcat if you are able? This will help us to determine what is happening.

Thanks,

Martyn

Children