This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to install User space Mali drivers on Odroid N2+?

Hello, 

I would like to install the Linux drivers provided at developer.arm.com/.../user-space on my ODROID N2+.

I'm still pretty new to it, so I don't know what is the correct way to do that. Can you please help?

Thanks in advance! 

Parents
  • The README.txt has instructions that work but have become a little dated.  I noticed a few of the patches don't exist anymore.

But if you go over to the ODROID forums a number of people have been building debian or ubuntu images that include the R40 driver.

I've been building Armbian with the Mali R40 driver and have had no problems. 

Vulkan and GLES work fine:

• The README.txt has instructions that work but have become a little dated.  I noticed a few of the patches don't exist anymore.

But if you go over to the ODROID forums a number of people have been building debian or ubuntu images that include the R40 driver.

I've been building Armbian with the Mali R40 driver and have had no problems. 

Vulkan and GLES work fine:

Children