This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to install User space Mali drivers on Odroid N2+?

Hello, 

I would like to install the Linux drivers provided at developer.arm.com/.../user-space on my ODROID N2+.

I'm still pretty new to it, so I don't know what is the correct way to do that. Can you please help?

Thanks in advance! 

Parents
  • The `mali_kbase` kernel driver module needs to be loaded and, as far as I can tell, you also need to build the kernel with several Mali-specific switches enabled.

The `odroidn2_linux_defconfig.patch` in the archive provided by ARM gives you an idea of which switches need to be enabled.

I also found that the ODROID N2 needs the `CONFIG_DRM_LOAD_EDID_FIRMWARE=y` kernel config enabled for monitors that don't cooperate during autodetect.

• The `mali_kbase` kernel driver module needs to be loaded and, as far as I can tell, you also need to build the kernel with several Mali-specific switches enabled.

The `odroidn2_linux_defconfig.patch` in the archive provided by ARM gives you an idea of which switches need to be enabled.

I also found that the ODROID N2 needs the `CONFIG_DRM_LOAD_EDID_FIRMWARE=y` kernel config enabled for monitors that don't cooperate during autodetect.

Children