Anyone knows of any Cortex-A9 development boards?

We've been using TI's Panda board but it seems to give us quite a bit of trouble.  As a result we can't profile the information that we would like.  Does anyone know of any other development boards out there that has a Cortex-A9 on it?  And what experiences did you have with it?Matthew Du Puy bradnemire,  please poke people that might know this topic for me.  Thank you so much.

Parents
  • Hi Chin,

We have Freescale Evaluation Board, which has high performance and long lifetime.   Also many of my customers feedback to me that they like its richful interfaces and performance . Here I can share some brief parameters to you. Hope that it can help you better understand it.

Also We have our own R&D team which can give our customers a support for technique.

• ARM® Cortex™-A9,1.2GHz, compatible with solo/dual/quad core;
    • 1MB L2 Cache,32 KB instruction and data caches, NEON SIMD Media Accelerator;
    • 2D/3D/VG Accelerator,1080P h.264 video hardware codec,support dual 720P video encoding;
    • 1x 20-bit parallel, MIPI-CSI2 (4-channel), three simultaneous inputs;
    • 2-ch HOST USB HSIC, 1-ch OTG and 1-ch HOST USB integrated PHY;
    • 1 industrial gigabit Ethernet MAC(10/100/1000MHZ);
    • 2-ch CAN ports, each channel can up to 1 Mbps, support CAN2.0;
    • 3 SD/MMC 4.4 and 1 SDXC;
    • 5 SPI, 5 UART, 3 I2C, 4 PWM;
    • Integrated MIPI-HSI interface, 1-ch PCIe2.0 interface;
    • Dual LVDS interface, support resolution up to 2048*1536;
    • Freescale PF100 PMU;
    • High Assurance Boot, cryptographic cipher engines, random number generator, and tamper detection

Also, if you have any questions about this, You can contact me directly by email or Skype.

my email address is hedy.hzxz@gmail.com

Phone: 86-151-5813-5292'

• Hi Chin,

We have Freescale Evaluation Board, which has high performance and long lifetime.   Also many of my customers feedback to me that they like its richful interfaces and performance . Here I can share some brief parameters to you. Hope that it can help you better understand it.

Also We have our own R&D team which can give our customers a support for technique.

• ARM® Cortex™-A9,1.2GHz, compatible with solo/dual/quad core;
    • 1MB L2 Cache,32 KB instruction and data caches, NEON SIMD Media Accelerator;
    • 2D/3D/VG Accelerator,1080P h.264 video hardware codec,support dual 720P video encoding;
    • 1x 20-bit parallel, MIPI-CSI2 (4-channel), three simultaneous inputs;
    • 2-ch HOST USB HSIC, 1-ch OTG and 1-ch HOST USB integrated PHY;
    • 1 industrial gigabit Ethernet MAC(10/100/1000MHZ);
    • 2-ch CAN ports, each channel can up to 1 Mbps, support CAN2.0;
    • 3 SD/MMC 4.4 and 1 SDXC;
    • 5 SPI, 5 UART, 3 I2C, 4 PWM;
    • Integrated MIPI-HSI interface, 1-ch PCIe2.0 interface;
    • Dual LVDS interface, support resolution up to 2048*1536;
    • Freescale PF100 PMU;
    • High Assurance Boot, cryptographic cipher engines, random number generator, and tamper detection

Also, if you have any questions about this, You can contact me directly by email or Skype.

my email address is hedy.hzxz@gmail.com

Phone: 86-151-5813-5292'

Children