Anyone knows of any Cortex-A9 development boards?

We've been using TI's Panda board but it seems to give us quite a bit of trouble.  As a result we can't profile the information that we would like.  Does anyone know of any other development boards out there that has a Cortex-A9 on it?  And what experiences did you have with it?Matthew Du Puy bradnemire,  please poke people that might know this topic for me.  Thank you so much.

Parents
  • Hi Chin,

I've used Freescale evaluation boards, and I like them. I've mainly used their evaluation board for iMX.51 processors, based on the Cortex-A8, and I loved it. Their iMX.6 range is based on a Cortex-A9, and there is an evaluation board for that too, but I only had it for about two hours, so I can't say. First impressions were good, though. Lots of documentation, a rather well designed I/O system, OS examples, but I did manage to damage/fry an iMX.51 eval board, so I don't know if it is fragile or not, or if I just had bad luck. Might be worth a look.

• Hi Chin,

I've used Freescale evaluation boards, and I like them. I've mainly used their evaluation board for iMX.51 processors, based on the Cortex-A8, and I loved it. Their iMX.6 range is based on a Cortex-A9, and there is an evaluation board for that too, but I only had it for about two hours, so I can't say. First impressions were good, though. Lots of documentation, a rather well designed I/O system, OS examples, but I did manage to damage/fry an iMX.51 eval board, so I don't know if it is fragile or not, or if I just had bad luck. Might be worth a look.

Children
No data