Anyone knows of any Cortex-A9 development boards?

We've been using TI's Panda board but it seems to give us quite a bit of trouble.  As a result we can't profile the information that we would like.  Does anyone know of any other development boards out there that has a Cortex-A9 on it?  And what experiences did you have with it?Matthew Du Puy bradnemire,  please poke people that might know this topic for me.  Thank you so much.

Parents
  • I would recommend a Digilent board (Zynq or lower-cost ZYBO) for several reasons:

• Great tool/software support through Xilinx (include profiling features, an excellent library of stand-alone drivers, and plenty of documentation)
    • Convenient USB/JTAG interface
    • PMOD interface gives many (user-friendly) expansion options
    • And, of course, there's the added bonus of having programmable logic in case your ever need it.

The only down-side is the added cost of programmable logic if you don't need it.

• I would recommend a Digilent board (Zynq or lower-cost ZYBO) for several reasons:

• Great tool/software support through Xilinx (include profiling features, an excellent library of stand-alone drivers, and plenty of documentation)
    • Convenient USB/JTAG interface
    • PMOD interface gives many (user-friendly) expansion options
    • And, of course, there's the added bonus of having programmable logic in case your ever need it.

The only down-side is the added cost of programmable logic if you don't need it.

Children
No data