Anyone knows of any Cortex-A9 development boards?

We've been using TI's Panda board but it seems to give us quite a bit of trouble.  As a result we can't profile the information that we would like.  Does anyone know of any other development boards out there that has a Cortex-A9 on it?  And what experiences did you have with it?Matthew Du Puy bradnemire,  please poke people that might know this topic for me.  Thank you so much.

Parents
  • I like the Panda Board and Galaxy Nexus for Linux and Android related projects but with TI leaving this space, the Panda isn't as well supported. The Arndale is quite well supported by Linaro and other communities but, of course, is not a Cortex-A9.

Developers really appreciate that Hardkernel is committed to open source so I'm confident in recommending the Odroid devices like the U3 even though I haven't used it myself.

What features do you need in a dev board? (Particular OSes, bootloaders, BSP?) What type of trouble are you having with the Panda?

I'll pick up a U3 since I seem to be recommending it more and more and get back to you.

• I like the Panda Board and Galaxy Nexus for Linux and Android related projects but with TI leaving this space, the Panda isn't as well supported. The Arndale is quite well supported by Linaro and other communities but, of course, is not a Cortex-A9.

Developers really appreciate that Hardkernel is committed to open source so I'm confident in recommending the Odroid devices like the U3 even though I haven't used it myself.

What features do you need in a dev board? (Particular OSes, bootloaders, BSP?) What type of trouble are you having with the Panda?

I'll pick up a U3 since I seem to be recommending it more and more and get back to you.

Children