This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DS-5 debug on Marvell PCE errors/warnings

Hello,

I am using Dstream with a Pactron sherwood board with Marvell armada xp, since there isnt an existing platform in DS-5 I tried PCE and got warnings about several components not having a connection e.g. CSTFunnel. I read in another discussion that could be caused if I ran the PCE in uboot, since it only powers on one core. So I got linux to run and did the configuration again but with same results.

My goal is to debug u-boot and kernel, so I can figure out how to switch the kernel to big endian properly(as I understand u-boot doesnt need to be BE). Due to some limitations in the u-boot, I have to make the switch in kernel.

So, do these warnings only limit the trace and linux application debug? Or also the bare metal? I have tried just proceeding with the warning and I can make a connection but I run into trouble when I try to set a break point and step through u-boot.

I am very new to this environment please do let me know if I can provide further information?

Parents Reply Children