Unable to get 30-day trial license

Hi, I downloaded and tried to evaluate the DS000B-r23p1-00rel0 version of Arm DS onto Win10. I am getting the below error.

I got the below timeout when I clicked Create account. I tried the same URL on my phone and other personal laptop and the result is the same.

Thanks,

KTeja.

Parents
  • Hi

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Thanks for trying to evaluate Arm DS 2023.1.

I think there are two different issues here.

1) "Unable to execute API call /api/v1/connect"

I've just tried this myself and was able to obtain an evaluation licence successfully, so I believe our server is working correctly.  Perhaps access to the Arm server is blocked by a firewall on your side.  You may need to check this with your IT team.

2) "Create an account" link not working.

Yes, we are aware of an issue on Arm's side where the "Reset Password" and "Create an Account" links are not working, and we are investigating.  However, if you already have account, this shouldn't stop you obtaining an evaluation licence (firewall allowing).

Stephen

• Hi

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Thanks for trying to evaluate Arm DS 2023.1.

I think there are two different issues here.

1) "Unable to execute API call /api/v1/connect"

I've just tried this myself and was able to obtain an evaluation licence successfully, so I believe our server is working correctly.  Perhaps access to the Arm server is blocked by a firewall on your side.  You may need to check this with your IT team.

2) "Create an account" link not working.

Yes, we are aware of an issue on Arm's side where the "Reset Password" and "Create an Account" links are not working, and we are investigating.  However, if you already have account, this shouldn't stop you obtaining an evaluation licence (firewall allowing).

Stephen

Children