This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DSTREAM-ST in DS5 Platform Configuration

Hi,

if i want to use "Platform Configuration" for DSTREAM-ST in DS5,

i recevive this "Scanchain detection failure: Detected number of devices = 1.024, maximum allowed = 1.023. This problem is usually a result of the scanchain not acting correctly when using JTAG scans to count the number of devices."

Can you help me please to resolve this problem.

I want to test Cortex M33 from NXP (MIMXRT685_EVK)

Thank you in advance.

AH

Parents
  • Hi Abdelillah

Sorry to hear that PCE is not auto-detecting this board automatically.

You don't say which version of DS-5 you are using, but DS-5 has been superseded by Arm Development Studio.  

As a first step, I recommend that you try Arm Development Studio, which has improved auto-detection capabilities.  A free 30-day evaluation is available.  This will also update the DSTREAM-ST firmware.

If that does not resolve the problem, please open a Support Case using the "Support > Open a Support Case" option at the top of this page, so that Arm support and engineering teams can properly investigate.

Hope this helps,

Stephen

• Hi Abdelillah

Sorry to hear that PCE is not auto-detecting this board automatically.

You don't say which version of DS-5 you are using, but DS-5 has been superseded by Arm Development Studio.  

As a first step, I recommend that you try Arm Development Studio, which has improved auto-detection capabilities.  A free 30-day evaluation is available.  This will also update the DSTREAM-ST firmware.

If that does not resolve the problem, please open a Support Case using the "Support > Open a Support Case" option at the top of this page, so that Arm support and engineering teams can properly investigate.

Hope this helps,

Stephen

Children