This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

how to recovery the u-boot with DSTREAM

Hi All,

My u-boot is bricked. The flash type is NAND flash. Can I recovery it with DSTREAM? I googled and did not find a document about this.

Thanks.

Tony

Parents
  • Hi Tony, this is difficult to answer without more information - do you have a DSTREAM to test, or are you asking if this is the right tool for your needs?

DSTREAM, used in conjunction with Arm Development Studio, should be able to connect to your board, and do all standard debug operations (stop, step, view memory, registers etc). However depending on the nature of your issue, you may see problems... if the problem is that the memory system is "bricking", such that the processor cannot fetch instructions, then that it likely beyond the scope of what DSTREAM (or any JTAG based tool) can resolve (though it will help diagnose that that is the issue).

• Hi Tony, this is difficult to answer without more information - do you have a DSTREAM to test, or are you asking if this is the right tool for your needs?

DSTREAM, used in conjunction with Arm Development Studio, should be able to connect to your board, and do all standard debug operations (stop, step, view memory, registers etc). However depending on the nature of your issue, you may see problems... if the problem is that the memory system is "bricking", such that the processor cannot fetch instructions, then that it likely beyond the scope of what DSTREAM (or any JTAG based tool) can resolve (though it will help diagnose that that is the issue).

Children