This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

can we delay read and write transactions(axi4) by providing delay in register slice?

Basically I want to provide delay of 15 clock cycles  for writing and reading through axi4 bus .Is it possible?

Parents
  • Sir

As you can see from the diagram I have taken from the manual of  AMBAaxi it states that overlapping read bursts can occur(second address can be sent) without the first data being read back. I have thought of an alternative to this option:

shall i stop the handshaking

axhandshake=arvalid & arready;

instaed

axhandshake=arvalid & mask_arready;

I shall mask arready such that handshaking is not possible.

Also by making outstanding one you mean that the master cannot send second address before first data from first read  transaction is read back?

Regards

Preet Kaur Walia

• Sir

As you can see from the diagram I have taken from the manual of  AMBAaxi it states that overlapping read bursts can occur(second address can be sent) without the first data being read back. I have thought of an alternative to this option:

shall i stop the handshaking

axhandshake=arvalid & arready;

instaed

axhandshake=arvalid & mask_arready;

I shall mask arready such that handshaking is not possible.

Also by making outstanding one you mean that the master cannot send second address before first data from first read  transaction is read back?

Regards

Preet Kaur Walia

Children