No matching idea was found
Parents
  • Well, for example, when I view the "Graphics & Multimedia" community, there's the common huge banner with a circuit board that reads :

ARM at GDC 17

The Game Developers Conference (GDC) is the primary forum where programmers, artists, producers, game...

There's so much space to print the whole text, and yet only one line is shown. Given how much space this banner takes, and how it doesn't sell the news very well (I don't see the relation between unprepared circuit boards and the Game Developers Conference...), I think that, at least, it would be nice to have a full excerpt instead of one line cut in half.

Also, I thought that these big banners were put in to display the current ARM "news" that pertains to this community, but I might be mistaken.

Comment
  • Well, for example, when I view the "Graphics & Multimedia" community, there's the common huge banner with a circuit board that reads :

ARM at GDC 17

The Game Developers Conference (GDC) is the primary forum where programmers, artists, producers, game...

There's so much space to print the whole text, and yet only one line is shown. Given how much space this banner takes, and how it doesn't sell the news very well (I don't see the relation between unprepared circuit boards and the Game Developers Conference...), I think that, at least, it would be nice to have a full excerpt instead of one line cut in half.

Also, I thought that these big banners were put in to display the current ARM "news" that pertains to this community, but I might be mistaken.

Children
No Data