No matching idea was found
Parents
  • Hi

Thanks for the feedback on this.

I took two actions - on was to create an additional filter on each Community home page that defaults to all content. I'm looking into ways to make more use of the desktop real estate and perhaps have a popular thread widget, but if I'm honest, activity on a thread will make content in the recent activity stream surface more frequently anyway.

The second was to create a custom page that displays content from across the site, and linked it to the 'Content' link in the top nav. It was previously linked to an unfiltered advanced search, and the engine was having a little trouble returning results in a timely fashion.

This page should serve both ARM support users and super users much better. Check out the content filter tabs across the activity stream to narrow down what you would like to see.

Comment
  • Hi

Thanks for the feedback on this.

I took two actions - on was to create an additional filter on each Community home page that defaults to all content. I'm looking into ways to make more use of the desktop real estate and perhaps have a popular thread widget, but if I'm honest, activity on a thread will make content in the recent activity stream surface more frequently anyway.

The second was to create a custom page that displays content from across the site, and linked it to the 'Content' link in the top nav. It was previously linked to an unfiltered advanced search, and the engine was having a little trouble returning results in a timely fashion.

This page should serve both ARM support users and super users much better. Check out the content filter tabs across the activity stream to narrow down what you would like to see.

Children
No Data