No matching idea was found
Parents
  • Hi

As I mentioned I'd like to keep 'Ideas' centralised here, unless there becomes a popular use case for collecting and examining ideas on different subjects.

The navigation is still limited in terms of functionality. We have to wait for the next design iteration (or it's functionality is improved in a product update) before we can extend it more.

A scalable menu system is important to manage content discovery and information architecture as the community grows. For now though this will serve.

Comment
  • Hi

As I mentioned I'd like to keep 'Ideas' centralised here, unless there becomes a popular use case for collecting and examining ideas on different subjects.

The navigation is still limited in terms of functionality. We have to wait for the next design iteration (or it's functionality is improved in a product update) before we can extend it more.

A scalable menu system is important to manage content discovery and information architecture as the community grows. For now though this will serve.

Children
No Data