This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Nexus 5. it is hung on system boot...

Hi expert.

I'm trying to build android following AOSP guide and push it to my device, nexus 5.

Cuz I need Lollipop 5.1.1 so, I've build it with lunch aosp_hammerhead-userdebug configuration.

But after finish build, and i try "fastboot flushall -w" on bootloader boot..

it seems writing is done correctly -- at least whe i see the log.

However after finishing write, and reboot the device. it hangs on Google log, and it dosen't process anymore...

I don't know why this happen  although i follow AOSP guide.

Please give your precious tip..

Thank you.

Parents
  • Do you simply need Lollipop 5.1.1 or do you specifically need AOSP because you're modifying a component, building it and need to test it?

If all you need is 5.1.1, the Nexus 5 factory images are available here: Factory Images for Nexus Devices from Google.

If you need AOSP and your build is hanging, try launching logcat set to wait for the device to connect and see where it is hanging.

"adb -d logcat" on your host machine

• Do you simply need Lollipop 5.1.1 or do you specifically need AOSP because you're modifying a component, building it and need to test it?

If all you need is 5.1.1, the Nexus 5 factory images are available here: Factory Images for Nexus Devices from Google.

If you need AOSP and your build is hanging, try launching logcat set to wait for the device to connect and see where it is hanging.

"adb -d logcat" on your host machine

Children