This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to build and port Android on TI AM335X (ARM Cortex-A8) Processor?

Hello

I want to start development on Texas Instruments AM335X (ARM Cortex-A8) processor with Android OS with SD Card Boot....how to build and compile and add features on Android OS for AM335X?

Looking for full fledged document or video or tutorial or app notes.....

Thanks...

Parents
  • Hey Hardik,

There are bunch of materials available in the TI's wiki. I would prefer buying a EVM Starter kit (cheapest) of TI which contains the pre-loaded Android OS from the SD card. It will be helpful in customising the OS and BSP provided with Android SDK. Also they are providing various test suites and reference designs if you are gonna construct on your own. TI is maintaining active forum which helps you in better way.

Hope this helps!!

Cheers,

Techguyz

• Hey Hardik,

There are bunch of materials available in the TI's wiki. I would prefer buying a EVM Starter kit (cheapest) of TI which contains the pre-loaded Android OS from the SD card. It will be helpful in customising the OS and BSP provided with Android SDK. Also they are providing various test suites and reference designs if you are gonna construct on your own. TI is maintaining active forum which helps you in better way.

Hope this helps!!

Cheers,

Techguyz

Children