This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Where are all the configurations of the "Customise Tools Menu" saved?

Hi everybody :)

As you may know there is an option to customize the tools menu over the UI (as documented here https://www.keil.com/support/man/docs/uv4cl/uv4cl_dg_toolmnu.htm). I am totally fine with it but I want to maniplate them with some self-written scripts and not over the UI (e. g, add new tools by extending the configuration file). Therefore, I need to know where that configuration file is located. First I thought that it is some project-specific stuff but then I realized that the added/customized tools can be used in all projects. I went through most of the files inside of a sample project and for sure inside of the Keil installation folder. I could not find any configuration (e. g. XML-file) which contains those configuration. I also took a look at the Windows Registery Editor but could not find any relevant information (fyi I use µVision V5.37.0.0). Can you tell me if such a file exists and if so, where is it?

Thank you so mucn in advance :)

Parents Reply Children
No data