This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

i.MX7D3 pack does not allow changing debug driver settings

I think I need to select the port in uVision with my ULINKpro, because I get the error "multiple sw debug port definitions" when I try to do any erase/flash/debugging. However, these settings cannot be changed when using the pack for my microcontroller (i.MX7D3 M4).

Parents
  • This is a dual-core device with Cortex-M + Cortex-A. The Keil MDK is not suitable for such dual core devices and Arm DS is more suited.

Coming back to your question, normally the "SW" port is automatically selected in the debug settings till you don't change it to JTAG. Have you connected multiple debug adapters to your PC? If yes then make sure to remove others and keep a single connection.

Just FYI, the DFPs do not have any influence on the debug port settings.

• This is a dual-core device with Cortex-M + Cortex-A. The Keil MDK is not suitable for such dual core devices and Arm DS is more suited.

Coming back to your question, normally the "SW" port is automatically selected in the debug settings till you don't change it to JTAG. Have you connected multiple debug adapters to your PC? If yes then make sure to remove others and keep a single connection.

Just FYI, the DFPs do not have any influence on the debug port settings.

Children