This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Event Recorder not showing any events

Hi,

I want to debug DHCP client as it is assigning two IP addresses to my system alternatively. I realized there are debug events available which can be used to debug DHCP client but they are available in event recorder. I have spend lot of time in trying to make event recorder work, but I am unable to do. I have tried and followed all the steps from selecting DAP in compiler options, selected debug variant for middleware, placing event recorder in uninitialized RAM. I have initialized event recorder by calling EventRecorderInitialize() in main, using EVENT_TIMESTAMP_SOURCE as 0 (DWT Cycle Counter), EVENT_TIMESTAMP_FREQ = 10MHz. I verified frequency value from Project > Options > Debug > Settings > Trace.

Basically did everything that is given in this link: https://www.keil.com/pack/doc/compiler/EventRecorder/html/er_use.html

Still, when I put my system in debug mode and try to view event recorder, I don't see any events. I even tried to check event recorder with STM32WB55 NUCLEO board using Blinky example which comes with the pack. Even that doesn't works. Went through some of help available in forum but nothing helped me. I am using uVision 5.23 and Keil MDK compiler.

Can anyone please help me in understanding what am I missing. Or if there is anything else which can be helpful in debugging DHCP client events. Any help will be really appreciated.