This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Keil uVision5 Device Could not be powered up - nrf52832 on DWM1001c

I recently started working with some Qorvo DWM1001C chips for some ranging applications. I had some issues with programming the memory due to a softdevice that was on the nrf52832, but I was able to do a full chip erase after correctly selecting the flash erase algorithm in the flash settings and also setting the correct size and memory location for the ram.

I uploaded the following code to the module: https://github.com/Decawave/dwm1001-examples/tree/master/examples/ss_twr_init

The code uploaded correctly as far as I could tell, but I wanted to use a gpio pin to toggle an led to indicate the code was correctly working. However, when I tried to upload the new code in the exact same way, I am now getting a "Device could not be powered up". I know that if the microcontroller is placed into a deep sleep mode then the memory will be inaccessible from the SWD interface. I looked through the code provided in the example files and I didn't see anything that would be putting the mcu into a deep sleep mode. 

However, assuming that this is the problem on my chip, what do I need to do to unbrick it? I am using an atmel-ice programmer.

Thanks