This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARM::CMSIS:RTOS2:Keil RTX5 requires more components

Hello,

I have used the Renesas RA smart configurator and generated the project files for Keil.  On Keil, I have downloaded the MDK Device pack for Renesas.  I have also updated all the packs on Keil.  However I get the following error and I don't understand why:

Both Renesas pack and Arm CMSIS packs are up to date.  I also used the Details tab and redownloaded the packs from the links provided.  Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Parents
  • The error shown in your screenshot indicates you are missing a "Device:startup" component, which is the startup code of your target device, which is usually included in the Device Family Pack of the target device in Pack Installer. Make sure you have install the correct DFP pack for your Renesas. If the issue still persists, please contact Renesas support to ask them to fix this error in their DFP pack. 

• The error shown in your screenshot indicates you are missing a "Device:startup" component, which is the startup code of your target device, which is usually included in the Device Family Pack of the target device in Pack Installer. Make sure you have install the correct DFP pack for your Renesas. If the issue still persists, please contact Renesas support to ask them to fix this error in their DFP pack. 

Children