This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Keil MDK Simulation keeps executing the first line assembly code

I tried to simulate the instruction execution on Arduino nano 33 ble sense. So using Keil MDK, I selected nrf52480 as a device for simulation and used the initialization file to debug from the main function. But when I started debug session, the simulation stayed at the first line assembly code at the address 0x00000000. I doubted that I haven't set up the right value of CPU DLL and Dialog DLL. The default value of CPU DLL is "SARMCM3.DLL -MPU" and that of Dialog DLL is "DCM.DLL -pCM4". Very appreciate it if someone can answer my question. 

Parents
  • I also tried to use JLINK EDU to debug Arduino nano 33 ble sense board. Using Keil MDK, I set up the "Device" as NRF52840_xxAA and use the real debugger JLINK EDU. But the problem is that the event counters, like CPICNT and LSUCNT, will overflow. I have checked the debugger configuration again and again but couldn't figure out where the problem is. Very appreciate it if someone could point at the problem. Thanks so much. 

• I also tried to use JLINK EDU to debug Arduino nano 33 ble sense board. Using Keil MDK, I set up the "Device" as NRF52840_xxAA and use the real debugger JLINK EDU. But the problem is that the event counters, like CPICNT and LSUCNT, will overflow. I have checked the debugger configuration again and again but couldn't figure out where the problem is. Very appreciate it if someone could point at the problem. Thanks so much. 

Children
No data