This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARM Keil Studio Cloud - seems to be very broken

Hello,

I figured out some Issues with Keil Studio - Keil Studio (arm.com) (for more KS).
* When I tried to delete a folder, the folder not disappear. It disappear after reload the page.
* After few compilations the KS absolutely ignore all changes in the code. When I hit build button, the KS immediately export .bin file in its latest state without latest changes in the code. It not depend if it is a variable, a macro, an include or change version of MbedOS. Also not depend on target (Nucleo-F767ZI and Disco-F746) or MbedOS (6.8 and 6.11) version. The clean build must be used every time!
* Another strange issue is when the KS after some time, maybe 30-60 min, automatically downgrade some libraries. For example I imported a program with MbedOS 6.10 and with LVGL 7.11. I updated them both to the master (6.11 and 8.0) and after some time were both libraries on version of imported state (2-4 times today).

I worked with this tool when it was Mbed Studio Online, porobably in closed beta, at summer 2020. How I remember Its main issue, for basic usage, was unstable intellisense but this is pain.

Windows 10 PRO 64bit with MS Edge (91.0.864.41).

MbedOS 6.8-6.11 with few ST targets.

BR, Jan

Parents
  • Thanks for the feedback Jan. I've passed this on to the KSC team for review. Please note you can also send feedback directly to the team using the 'Feedback' button that appears in the IDE.

• Thanks for the feedback Jan. I've passed this on to the KSC team for review. Please note you can also send feedback directly to the team using the 'Feedback' button that appears in the IDE.

Children