This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Change Pack Install Directory

I am using microvision on Windows and I am surprised that the packs install to User\Appdata\Local\....

Is there a way to tell  the pack installer to install to a different directory? I would think that I would like to install to a more "global" directory so that the entire software tree is visible to multiple users on my team - and not have each person install fundamental files to a unique location on each of their machines. The situation is made worse in that the vendor has placed the RTE_Device.h (and other files) in this location and has instructed me to edit them for certain configurations. I feel like I am missing something fundamental about the pack as I can't see User\Appdata\Local\.... as a useful place to store code that will be edited as part of a development/production process. 

So ... is there a way to change the pack installation directory? And ... how do others handle pack installation and distribution for a team development environement?

Parents Reply Children
No data