This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

The debug viewer for Cortex-M0.

Hello.

I'd like to activate the Debug viewer for Cortex-M0. (STM32f030R8)
I follow the instruction. (I attached the instruction file that I did.)
but it did not work.

The full code is also attached.

Please review all things and let me know what i should do.
Thank you very much for reading.

Sincerely,
Daseseong YuUART_Temp.zipn.1462.M0_EVR.pdf

Parents
  • Nothing really leaps out as a reason why it wouldn't work for you. I tried this with a Microchip SAMC21N using CMSIS-DAP (I don't have any ST boards). My test was a little more minimal than yours. I got output in the debug window and in the event recorder window, although it took a few seconds to show up after running from main. Is it possible that something in your HAL_init() is causing EVR to not work? Can you generate any other EVR messages?  

#include "stdio.h"
    #include "EventRecorder.h"

int main(void)
    {
       EventRecorderInitialize(EventRecordAll, 1);
       printf("Hello, world!\n");
       for (;;) {
          ; // Do nothing.
       }
       return 0;
    }

• Nothing really leaps out as a reason why it wouldn't work for you. I tried this with a Microchip SAMC21N using CMSIS-DAP (I don't have any ST boards). My test was a little more minimal than yours. I got output in the debug window and in the event recorder window, although it took a few seconds to show up after running from main. Is it possible that something in your HAL_init() is causing EVR to not work? Can you generate any other EVR messages?  

#include "stdio.h"
    #include "EventRecorder.h"

int main(void)
    {
       EventRecorderInitialize(EventRecordAll, 1);
       printf("Hello, world!\n");
       for (;;) {
          ; // Do nothing.
       }
       return 0;
    }

Children