This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

error 65

I use lpc812M101 to simulator debug , i found the error during debug/run is

*** error 65: access violation at 0x40048080 : no 'read' permission
*** error 65: access violation at 0x40048080 : no 'write' permission
*** error 65: access violation at 0x40048040 : no 'write' permission
*** error 65: access violation at 0x40048044 : no 'write' permission
*** error 65: access violation at 0x40048044 : no 'read' permission

I have try add MAP.ini

MAP 0x40048000,0x40048400 read write exec

it Has to solve the original problem but more out of the new problems

i run before main() in system_LPC8xx.c has loop in

void SystemInit (void)
{ ...

#if ((MAINCLKSEL_Val & 0x03) == 3) /* Main Clock is PLL Out */ LPC_SYSCON->SYSPLLCTRL = SYSPLLCTRL_Val; LPC_SYSCON->PDRUNCFG &= ~(1 << 7); /* Power-up SYSPLL */ while (!(LPC_SYSCON->SYSPLLSTAT & 0x01)) __NOP(); /* Wait Until PLL Locked */ #endif

}

Parents
  • Error 65 - Your chip is not supported.. This topic has been covered over and over here, it's got to be the first thing that shows up in a basic Google search.

See the real problem here is that the simulator doesn't support the underlying hardware, enabling access to the memory isn't going to help much if your code spins around waiting for some bit that's never going to change.

Either pick some generic chip that has support, or just stop touching peripherals, or use real hardware.

• Error 65 - Your chip is not supported.. This topic has been covered over and over here, it's got to be the first thing that shows up in a basic Google search.

See the real problem here is that the simulator doesn't support the underlying hardware, enabling access to the memory isn't going to help much if your code spins around waiting for some bit that's never going to change.

Either pick some generic chip that has support, or just stop touching peripherals, or use real hardware.

Children