This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Using external ram for RW

Hello Sir,

I am using LPC2214 on which external ram is configured. In my program i have used internal ram(16K) for only .data section and used external ram (128K)for the .bss section. I am not able to configure the startup.s. I am getting warnings like below.

test.sct(27): warning: L6314W: No section matches pattern eeprom.o(ZI).
test.sct(27): warning: L6314W: No section matches pattern eeprom.o(RW).
test.sct(31): warning: L6314W: No section matches pattern init_Mar2014.o(ZI).
test.sct(31): warning: L6314W: No section matches pattern init_Mar2014.o(RW).
Program Size: Code=146904 RO-data=52 RW-data=224 ZI-data=92872

Parents
  • As it's complaining about the scatter file, perhaps you can paste that between some PRE tags for review?

Did you create the file yourself, or use the setting's user interface? What settings do you have check/enabled/set?

My guess is that you don't have the right object/section associativity, but assume we're not all empaths, and you need to provide more specific context.

• As it's complaining about the scatter file, perhaps you can paste that between some PRE tags for review?

Did you create the file yourself, or use the setting's user interface? What settings do you have check/enabled/set?

My guess is that you don't have the right object/section associativity, but assume we're not all empaths, and you need to provide more specific context.

Children