This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't link with emWin library

Hello,

I'm trying to use the emWin library, but I keep getting linker error. Is there anything that i'm missing? I have tried including every library that come with the package emWin 5.12 Libraries for IAR, Keil and LPCXpresso.

Any of you having the same issue?

.\Flash\lpc1788_app.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol GUI_X_Config (referred from GUI_Core.o).
.\Flash\lpc1788_app.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol GUI_X_Init (referred from GUI_Core.o).
.\Flash\lpc1788_app.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol LCD_X_Config (referred from GUI_Core.o).
.\Flash\lpc1788_app.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol GUI_X_GetTaskId (referred from GUI_Task.o).
.\Flash\lpc1788_app.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol GUI_X_InitOS (referred from GUI_Task.o).
.\Flash\lpc1788_app.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol GUI_X_Lock (referred from GUI_Task.o).
.\Flash\lpc1788_app.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol GUI_X_Unlock (referred from GUI_Task.o).
.\Flash\lpc1788_app.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol GUI_X_ExecIdle (referred from GUI_WaitEvent.o).
.\Flash\lpc1788_app.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol GUI_X_Delay (referred from GUI_Time.o).
.\Flash\lpc1788_app.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol GUI_X_GetTime (referred from GUI_Time.o).
Not enough information to list image symbols.